Casello has developed an impressive network of long-term, sustainable partnerships over the past two decades, providing support to a wide range of sectors.
Casello operates as the largest subcontractor in the Commercial Carpentry sector, offering design, supply, installation, and high-end feature timberwork. Through in-house factory facilities and experienced project staff, we are often relied upon to provide unique carpentry solutions for challenging project requirements.
Our full capabilities cover an expansive range of work packages including:
- Structural timber framing
- Timber and/or metal stud partitions
- CSR Hebel Installations
- Bathroom PODs
- Internal fit-out
- Timber doors and jambs
- Architraves, window sills, pelmets & trims
- Skirting-Door hardware-Sanitary hardware
- Pressed metal door frames
- EzyJambs & EzyCavs
- Fire-rated doors
- Feature timber lining and flooring
- Reproduction of timber moulding & trims
- Timber windows
- Whiteboards and Pinboards
- Timber staircases
- Joinery cabinets
- Drug safes, Scales, Ceiling Hoist Systems, Vinyl Wall Protection, Corner Guards
- Timber decking and Pergolas
- External landscape timber finishes
- We are constantly asked if we can provide certain tasks that are not listed above and we are happy to assist with additional works.
We offer a complete specialist design development, manufacture, supply and install service; ranging from your standard timber cladding systems through to high-end architectural timber cladding systems. Our service extends to include cement sheet cladding, aluminium composite and other metal cladding.
Working with our established supply chain, we are pleased to offer the following work packages:
- Solid aluminium metal sheet cladding
- Stainless Steel metal sheet cladding
- Aluminium composite cladding
- Compressed Fibre Cement Sheet (CFC)
- Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC)
- Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
- Timber & Plywood panelling
- Terracotta and Ceramics
- Aerated Concrete
- Batten Systems
- Louvre Systems
- VM Zinc Cladding
- Corten Cladding
- Perforated Cladding
- Colorbond and pre-painted steel
As the largest Facade Cladding Contractor in Victoria, Casello’s depth of experience and full-service approach make them a supplier of choice for existing building remediation.
We offer complete project management, acting as a knowledgeable intermediary between clients and consultants.
For each project, we ensure all stakeholders understand the best-practice approach in bringing the site into total compliance. Casello then delivers on the full scope of work all the way through to the final handover.
Our expertise includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Initial investigations and detailed reports, including:
material testing and latent condition identification
- Engagement of all required consultants, e.g.
registered Building Surveyors, structural engineers,
electrical engineers and so on.
- All required authority permits, including local council.
- 2D/3D AutoCAD design drawings for client review and
endorsement in conjunction with Building Surveyor.
- Detailed pricing and remediation methodology
- Existing material removal (including asbestos)
- Waste recycling/disposal, including detailed reports.
- On-site installation of new compliant materials.
- Extensive quality assurance systems ensuring all
material and workmanship warranties are met.
- Final owner defect review and rectification.
- Final handover documentation, including all warranties,
structural certifications, waterproofing certifications, as built
drawings and so on.
- Ongoing support for required building maintenance.
With extensive experience on Victoria’s largest Tier 1 projects, Casello’s dedicated Labour Hire team offers an industry trusted service. We are committed to understanding the unique needs of each individual project and client, determining the scope of work required.
Through our oversight, each project is ensured to be resourced with the most suitable team for the task at hand.
With access to a workforce of more than 250 full-time, experienced Carpenters and Cladders, Casello can arrange Labour Hire for any scope of work, at even the shortest notice.
Our service extends to include:
- Supply of materials
- Supply of plant and equipment
- Temporary hoarding for site protection
- Temporary work includes; amenities, covered walk ways, offices, change rooms, etc.